Tuesday, August 4, 2015

"Yulema" She aint stopin

Yulema came to our offices to get ready for our shoot in DTLA. Weve been in talks for over a year now, but never had the chance to actually meet. Finally our schedules lined up and this Shoot was gonna crack. She walked in with her boyfriend OhNo. There is so much controversy with Yulema. But after spending the day with her I got a sense of who she really is. She was a 17 year old girl that is smart and driven. Shes happy and wants to have fun, her boyfriend is so enamored by her contagious personality and treated her so dope through the whole shoot. We hit some walls in dtla and then ended up in Little Tokyo on some rooftops and finished up at some local boba/yogurt spot inside the Little Tokyo mall. As she was picking out toppings for her yogurt a young girl in a wheelchair with 2 girls by her side came up and asked to take pictures. Yulema with no hesitation puts down her yogurt and takes pictures with the girls talks to them for a bit hugs them and they leave practically jumping up and down. My partner @torturechamber and me looked at each other and and admire how genuine and real she is. The shots came out awesome check em out and enjoy. Please see my interview  below.
R.F TEAM
makeup @c0neja
styled by @rottingfreshbunny
assisted by @bae_spice
location scout @torturechamber
shot by @rottingfreshbunny
jewels/harness @vidakush 
check out RottingFresh.com for items featured on Yulema





RFB: Hey Yulma tell me a little about how you became so damm famous in the Social Media world??? and this is for all the people that dont know the story..  When and how did it all start? Break it down.  At what point did you realize you were blowing up in Social Media?

"It started off on tumbler and then it blow up on face book. When I first realizes that I was "insta famous" 'social media famous" Is when I did my first meet and great. It was not planned or not organized. It was just me posting that I was going to be somewhere and then 1,000 people showed up. I was liked mobbed instantly and I had to leave within 20 min. City Walk security was telling me it wasn't safe and that it was creating a hazard.  That's for sure when I felt that I was somewhat social media famous. I just told my mom like " Hey mom can you take me to city 
walk" she had no idea..



RFB: You have some die hard and I mean die hard fans how does that make you feel? whats the craziest thing a fan has done to get your attention or mabey done when they met you ? 

Actually I had a fan that fainted right in front of me when they meet me.
RFB: waaaait like straight up fainted when they came up to you ????

Yah when they came up to me they had like an attack..
and the craziest thing a fan has done ,
I was wearing a skirt and this little kid...  he must have been like 11 straight up grabbed my ass..

RFB oh shit wait what did you say!
 

 Yaaahhh I didnt know until afterwards who it was that was crazy.
Ive also gotten my shoes stolen when ive gotten mobbed
.




RFB: How does it feel to have this kind of platform. To have all these young fans listen and defend you in everything  step you take. Is there alot of pressure to try to please everyone and always have constant updates make the right moves send the right message.

Its hard sometimes cause alot of people are saying that Ive changed. But the reality is that im just a normal girl that's growing up and when people grow up they change. It honestly means so much that my fans still stick behind me at the end of the day. I do what I like and I do me 100%. I do try hard to keep updating my fans and put out material but I feel like its never enough and the demand is constant. 



RFB: Dude what about that mortal kombat video online... I didn't know you were into video games who picked that theme song. lol

 Wait what mortal kombat video lol... ohhh shit yah
That's world star hip hop they made a remake of a fight I had freshman year it was like the stupidest thing ever lol .....Dont ever fight!  that was pretty dumb. but whatevvvvs




RFB: How do you feel when things go up and Social Media and you have no control over what goes up and you cant  take it down.

Honestly it sucks and half the time its mostly people trying to switch up stories about me and I cant really do anything about it . But if I could I would, but other than that I just Ignore it. Cause  I mean social media blows everything out of proportion.




RFB: what about all that hate... dammmm how do you handle that? does it affect you or get to you? . I do feel if your confident in what you do and dont give a fuck it makes people fuckin crazy and in a jealous rage for some reason. I read some of the comments that people leave and just realize there just little kids and they have no life or no identity and feel really bad for them cause they obsess over it. Female on female hate is so wack. But I do give you props for doing you and honestly not giving a fuck and just try to be happy creative and push your hustle and appreciate your supporters.


At first I was like "really" and I would take my time to try to reply back every so often to comments directed at me.
But know its just like I really don't care. I mean there just to many to even care that much to say something back. They way I see it there could be 10 hatters but there could be 100 people that love me so that's what I think about. And I love and appreciate my fans they really keep me going!


 
 


 `RFB: Where do we see yourself in the next 3 years. I know you have so much going on and have dabbled into so much stuff from your single to a clothing line,music videos,collaborations.modeling... what do you want to focus on what are you  really passionate about...

Well I  see myself moving and living in L.A and just really blowing up. My passion is defiantly music and want to concentrate and grow creatively and continue to make more music, and possibly an album.





RFB:Biggest misconception about you.

 The biggest  misconception about me is that I'm famous for no reason.



So what you got in the works???? Anything you can let us know about ??I know you talked about a possible meet and greet tour for your fans and your private birthday party and performing some singles..  Anything else you can tell us 

On this topic I have nothing else to say Lol I Always surprise my fans!



Splurge Food? Chips and Gatorade

Fave makeupbrand? too Faced/ Mac


NinjaTurtles or the Simpsons? Simpsons

Fave hair color? Grey


Inspiration? My fans

Any SHout outs.
Ya for sure all my fans I love  you guys!!! you guys are the best !!!


Thanks babe for your time. I know your busy and in High demand so I really appreciate all your time that you gave us today :)!! RottingFreshBunnyxoxox

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one person I would like to be is yulema!!!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and some people say I actually look like her

    ReplyDelete